2021 Award of Contract
Awards of Contract documents open in a new window as a PDF.
- Burgis Associates, Inc. - To prepare a Preliminary Area in Need of Redevelopment Study related to 190 Park Avenue in Whippany and also designated as Lot 2 in Block 4802 as set forth on the Tax Map of the Township of Hanover to determine if the area in question meets the statutory criteria to enable the Township to designate 190 Park Avenue As An Area In Need of Non-Condemnation Redevelopment. If the Study determines that it complies with the statutory criteria of the Local Redevelopment and Housing Law at N.J.S. A. 40A: 12A, Burgis shall then prepare the Area in Need of Non-Condemnation Redevelopment Plan.
- Burgis Associates, Inc. - To provide supplementary professional planning consultant services to the Township, on an as-needed basis during the period beginning December 1, 2021, through December 31, 2022.
- CGP&H - Pursuant to the Final Judgment of Compliance and Repose Issued by Superior Court on May 3, 2021, as it relates to the Township’s affordable housing obligations, the Township is required to appoint an Administrative Agent for future rental developments where the developer is not appointing its own Administrative Agent and for oversight of the Administration of the Township’s existing affordable rental projects, CGP&H will serve as the Township’s Affordable Housing Administrative Agent. CGP&H’s proposal dated June 30, 2021, is on file in the office of the Business Administrator/Township Clerk.
- The Firm of Dorsey & Semrau - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as the Township Attorney, which services shall include, but not be limited to, the preparation of legal opinions and the representation of the Township in litigation matters, all of which are more particularly specified in the Agreement on file in the Township Clerk's office.
- Dynamic Traffic, LLC - To provide additional design services related to upgrading the existing intersection at Whippany Road and Park Avenue in order to be fully compliant with the latest standards set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices and the Americans With Disabilities Act.
- Feeley Consulting, LLC - To conduct a Mobility Study and preparation of a Strategic Mobility Plan in conformance with the Township’s Inclusive Healthy Communities’ Grant to address the mobility and transportation needs of Hanover Township residents specifically for people with disabilities and aging residents.
- Integra Realty Resources - Professional expert appraisal services and expert witness testimony, only as deemed necessary and authorized by the Township Committee regarding seventy-six (76) 2019 and 2020 tax appeals filed with the Tax Court of the State of New Jersey.
- JCT Solutions - To provide design and oversight services related to the Phase II installation of new fiber optic cable from the Municipal Building to the Township’s radio communications tower located on Highview Avenue behind the Morris County DPW Garage including the extension of fiber optic down South Jefferson Road and proceeding along Eden Lane to Whippany Road and adjacent streets and site readiness work as needed. As the contract vendor, JCT Solutions shall perform the design and oversight scope of services under a current and valid New Jersey State Contract, Contract No. A-80802 (1-NJCP).
- Jobs 4 Blue - To administer and manage the Police Department’s off-duty, side-job assignments using the Jobs 4 Blue software. RESCINDED ON MAY 27, 2021 THROUGH RESOLUTION 100-2021.
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey - To provide the Township Committee, the Open Space Advisory Committee, and the Township’s professional staff with continued technical assistance and guidance related to various open space issues and subjects pertinent to the acquisition of open space tracts within the Township. The Township has executed a limited EUS Agreement in which the Conservancy will provide specific services. In the event the Township requires the performance of additional services not covered under the EUS Agreement, the Conservancy shall provide the Business Administrator with quotations and proposals which services if authorized, will be billed separately and apart from the EUS Agreement.
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey - The Land Conservancy will prepare a new and updated Environmental Resource Inventory (ERI) which is an important component of land use planning and the Master Plan. The preparation of a new ERI will be consistent with the Association of New Jersey Environmental Commission guidelines and the Sustainable Jersey Certification Program guidelines. The Conservancy’s Written proposal and quotation are on file in the Business Administrator’s office.
- Millennium Strategies, LLC - To provide disaster recovery administrative services in seeking reimbursement on behalf of the Township as it relates to any and all events that have been declared a Presidential Disaster by the United States Federal Emergency Management Agency, a State of Emergency or a State of Public Health Emergency.
- Mott MacDonald - To provide the Township with professional engineering services in reviewing development applications submitted to Planning Board and Board of Adjustment in determining compliance with the standards and criteria established by the new mandated State stormwater management regulations, and in conformance with the Township's stormwater management ordinance, Ordinance No. 3-2021.
- Nisivoccia LLC - To conduct a financial audit of the Township's calendar year 2021 financial accounts and records, and if necessary, the filing of the audit, budget, and financial statements through the Division of Local Government Services’ Financial Automation Submission Tracking (“FAST”) System.
- Richard F. Smith, Jr., P.L.S. - To provide the Township of Hanover with land surveying services in the review of survey documents submitted to the Township as they relate to applications pending before the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- Suburban Consulting Engineers, Inc. - To perform a scope of services related to the construction of the Bee Meadow Pond Nature Trail - Phase IV at Bee Meadow Park in the Whippany section of the Township
- The Firm of Trimboli & Prusinowski LLC - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as Special Labor Counsel, which services shall include, but not be limited to, preparation for and attendance at negotiation meetings with various labor organization representatives, the preparation of written legal opinions, and the representation of the Township in litigation arising out of matters for which Mr. Trimboli is retained.