2021 Award of Contract
Awards of Contract documents open in a new window as a PDF.
- Burgis Associates, Inc. - To prepare a Preliminary Area in Need of Redevelopment Study related to 190 Park Avenue in Whippany and also designated as Lot 2 in Block 4802 as set forth on the Tax Map of the Township of Hanover to determine if the area in question meets the statutory criteria to enable the Township to designate 190 Park Avenue As An Area In Need of Non-Condemnation Redevelopment. If the Study determines that it complies with the statutory criteria of the Local Redevelopment and Housing Law at N.J.S. A. 40A: 12A, Burgis shall then prepare the Area in Need of Non-Condemnation Redevelopment Plan.
- The Firm of Dorsey & Semrau - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as the Township Attorney, which services shall include, but not be limited to, the preparation of legal opinions and the representation of the Township in litigation matters, all of which are more particularly specified in the Agreement on file in the Township Clerk's office.
- Feeley Consulting, LLC - To conduct a Mobility Study and preparation of a Strategic Mobility Plan in conformance with the Township’s Inclusive Healthy Communities’ Grant to address the mobility and transportation needs of Hanover Township residents specifically for people with disabilities and aging residents.
- Integra Realty Resources - Professional expert appraisal services and expert witness testimony, only as deemed necessary and authorized by the Township Committee regarding seventy-six (76) 2019 and 2020 tax appeals filed with the Tax Court of the State of New Jersey.
- The Land Conservancy of New Jersey - To provide the Township Committee, theOpen Space Advisory Committee, and the Township’s professional staff with continued technical assistance and guidance related to various open space issues and subjects pertinent to the acquisition of open space tracts within the Township. The Township has executed a limited EUS Agreement in which the Conservancy will provide specific services. In the event the Township requires the performance of additional services not covered under the EUS Agreement, the Conservancy shall provide the Business Administrator with quotations and proposals which services if authorized, will be billed separately and apart from the EUS Agreement.
- Mott MacDonald - To provide the Township with professional engineering services in reviewing development applications submitted to Planning Board and Board of Adjustment in determining compliance with the standards and criteria established by the new mandated State stormwater management regulations, and in conformance with the Township's stormwater management ordinance, Ordinance No. 3-2021.
- Richard F. Smith, Jr., P.L.S. - To provide the Township of Hanover with land surveying services in the review of survey documents submitted to the Township as they relate to applications pending before the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Adjustment.
- The Firm of Trimboli & Prusinowski LLC - To provide the Township with professional legal services, as Special Labor Counsel, which services shall include, but not be limited to, preparation for and attendance at negotiation meetings with various labor organization representatives, the preparation of written legal opinions, and the representation of the Township in litigation arising out of matters for which Mr. Trimboli is retained.